Tuesday, May 29, 2007

KL Trip

Recognize him??? The DIGI figure or person always on TV?!?! Found a big picture of him on the monorail pole in Bukit Bintang. Looks interesting. Also, I can hear the DIGI song at some monorail station. Some even have the advertisement for it on screen... NICE!



The picture above on the right is a monorail.. the most common transportation I used in KL as my hotel was just near a monorail station and it connects to all parts of KL.





I have tried my first starbuck ever!!! I ordered a Cappucino and it tastes not bad.. But didn't really appreciate coffee drinks that much..Haha! Very hot too the drink..need to slip slip one at a time...





I ride a bus from KL to Singapore, then from Singapore back to KL. For the bus I ride from Singapore to KL, it was a very comfort bus. Actually I was suppose to ride on a normal bus, but the air-con was not good, so I was transfered to this comfort bus. How comfort? It's have a hard disk where you can watch movie, listen to songs, super cold air-con, power-controlled seat adjustments. I watched 'Love undercover cop 3' on the bus, and sleep the rest of the journey... too tired! Haha I actually pay a cheaper price for this comfort bus, save me $ 20+!!!


This is the picture of a stall at Bugis food Junction. There are many different types of food sold there; Malay, korean, Japanese, chinese, Thai... I ate the Laksa there, but doesn't taste as nice as those back in Brunei and my mom's home-made Laksa.. Haha..



This is me on Skyway Cable car to Genting Highlands. See the cable car behind me! I find it interesting the first time I ride on it. The next time I ride on it, I felt so boring and wishes it to end as soon as possible. This is because the view was the same - sky and forest only, so-not-interesting...




The picture on the left was a view of genting outdoor theme park. Can see the clouds on the pic? Very cold! Center: This is me on Flying Dragon with my sis and mom, and on the Right was Spinner, a ride I went on In Genting.




KLCC and Mid Valley are the places I went on my last day in KL. This two places are huge, shops are many.. MANY.. People too. Crowded everwhere! Bought some accessories and a bag here..

No comments: