Thursday, May 31, 2007

In Singapore

These are additional pictures while I was in Singapore. Didn't take much pictures around, more into shopping.. Hahaha.. By the way, Some pictures here are really unnecessary and UN-interesting, just take for fun! Hope you will enjoy!


Left: This is me at Bugis water fountain.


Right: These are foods at the Bugis food junction. I ate the fish balls, and some long-fish cake like food, very nice. I noticed that in Singapore they use sambal as their chilli sauce usually.


This Big poster was found at a MRT tunnel at Vivo-city (I think)... The main characters of Famous TV series HEROES. I watched this series today, wondering why everyone likes it so much?! Then, I found it So damn BORING!!! I understand that they want to find all those heroes around the world, but it makes it so unreasonable... Maybe I don't appreciate it too much..



This is a picture of my mom and sis I taken secretly without their acknowledgment. I took this at Orchard Road. Orchard Road is very big. Many shopping malls everywhere, but things are expensive too. Many chanel, Guess shops around but of course I can't afford that so didn't even go take a look at those shops. There are cheap shops too, like Giordano... And The environment is clean and beautiful!

This is the Singapore Custom at Tuai. This custom was huge, very cold inside too (strong air-con I mean). The ceiling was high high high up from the floor...Ok, I'm being so sakai here.. Actually some of the officers are being 'sakai', they sound like they never seen a Brunei passport before..They asked me, "How long these Brunei passports can last? Everyone has this kind of passports? so big the passport!!" Haha..


Left: This's a general view of Singapore.. wherever it was. I took it when I was in the bus on the way to the Custom while leaving Singapore.







These are the pictures of People's Park area. The place where I live in singapore. I didn't stay in Hotel, but an apartment for $60 per night. There is a MRT station right below my flat. I go almost everwhere using MRT in Singapore. Cheaper, and Easier! But was very crowded during peak times..Can't even 'sempit' inside sometimes...

Also, many shopping malls like OG are just few steps across the street. Chinatown was few streets away, but didnt manage to shop around there because not enough time. The night view of Chinatown was amazing, with red lanterns all above the street. Too bad I didn't manage to take a picture of it.
Singapore is a nice place to shop with quality and good stuffs, but the things sold there are expensive. Can't really buy too much there.. Hahaha!

No comments: