Saturday, May 12, 2007

Holiday soon!

Yipee !! One more exam to go ..And Yes!> HOliDay!!
2 months+ holidays waiting for me just ahead..
Going to relax n relax n PLAY during this long-term holiday!

I didn't have a good night sleep these few days, perhaps because of STRESS from the exam. Heavy eyes wanting to cloooossee.. And Eyes become like panda bear - *going-to-be soon if this continues... :(

My friends recommended me to change my hairstyle, looks and everything I could.
Hmm..Will consider hard on this..*winks* *winks*

This holiday I believe can have an unforgettable experience, as I will be traveling on a plane for the first time. Lame, right? SO old already, and I haven't been on a airplane before, What a failure! Hehe, but no worries, will enjoy this one good experience first time Real Sooooonnnnn....

No comments: