Thursday, April 12, 2007

New desktop background


Above: my new desktop background - "BLEACH" - Kurosaki Ichigo 'thinking' of Rukia!
I have been personalizing my laptop including the fonts, language, colour and the desktop background...Trying to make it look better and interesting. Hahahah!


I went to search for some wallpapers on the web..been thinking hard wat should I put. Then I suddenly thought of "Bleach", the anime I had been watching last time.. and now too..


Last time I watched until 110 + episode and stopped because of school work... Being quite busy with those works until I even forget about watching anime! Yesterday I was so boring that I went online to continue watching Bleach... But I watched until episode 121 and I can't find any videos on the Web.. Damn> So hate it! Make me so excited for the next episode...

No comments: