Thursday, April 26, 2007

BIG Monitor Lizard

Today I saw an extra large monitor lizard.. Here's a picture of it. See the fern leaf beside it. It is a considerably big fern leaf. Comparing with the length of the lizard, almost the same!




I Saw it in the bushes while walking around at home. Because my home's surroundings are small forest, there are quite much of "animals" walking around .. (Not in my house of course).. Around the forest la.. Sometimes squirrels, monkeys jump around on the tree-tops... like living around a natural zoo!

Actually I have seen a monitor lizard which is much larger and longer in length than this one but didn't manage to capture a picture last time. It was erm.. twice or 3X longer than this one..Probably it's its mommy or daddy..Haha! Very Awful & scary to be face-to-face with it.

No comments: