Tuesday, March 13, 2007

M I B presentation

Today I had my "MIB" presentation...Along with 2 Ms. T

Haha..So funny! Muahahahahahahaha... I sound crazy , right?

I found it funny because

Part 1

Therese couldn't say out the word "Important" in Malay, so she stopped and asked me (sitting 1 m besides her) : "What's 'important' in Malay?"

I reply: "...Penting". I can see that some of the class laughed...But that's ok, right..as we are really not good in Malay...Then, upon reaching the ending for her presentation, she forget how to say "hand over/pass" in malay and turned to me again.

"How to say 'pass'???"
Now most of the people in the class, including the lecturer laughed. Then she remembered the word "Serah.."

Part 2

When I was presenting, I get a bit nervous and started to say the malay words wrongly, either missing letters or wrong pronunciation! Mann...I felt so embarrassed... I see that some of the audience noticed my wrong pronunciation and smiled!

Part 3

Question Session: No one asked any questions...The class was complete silent. The lecturer laughed and asked the whole class: "Tak ada Soalan??" This situation can say hardly happen in our MIB tutorial. Normally, the class has many questions to ask..And that makes us fear.

Haha, the lecturer was like: "Hey you, ask a question!! You there, no question??" So funny...He just won't let us go without any question & answer session.

Finally, some students ask a few questions..and I can hardly think of the correct 'malay' word to answer them..My sentence structures were completely a mess...

Part 4

A malay student can't find the "malay" word to express one of her word and asked in english. Therese here also answer in english... And later continued on... The lecturer was like "Oh my, one word...then..continue on in english?!?!" His expression was so funny..Like wanna pengsan!

Then Therese answer "MALAY NOT GOOD BAH" That's why! I heard her, and I looked over to the lecturer. He was stunned and students beside him was laughing!!

Know what's the funny part? She said that "Malay Language" is not good, instead of her malay skills...Hahahaha..The lecturer must be so 'Kek dao'.

Other than that, before I went for the presentation, I felt like wanna pengsan. The sun was SO SO SO hot and I have to carry 10+ mineral bottles..Good thing, still can recover a bit, if not, *ahem* the MIB will have to count on the two Ms. T...Haha!

No comments: