Saturday, March 10, 2007

Friendster Horoscope!


"One of your relationships is slowly moving to a new level -- and it's okay if you aren't quite sure whether you are totally comfortable with that. You may have been hearing a few alarm bells recently. It's too soon to tell whether there are things to be concerned about, so don't act on your fears or suspicions yet. Just feel what you feel, and give this thing to assume it's new shape. It's very probable that both of you will adjust -- and thrive."

This is the comment I got from Friendster's Horoscope readings today. Usually I won't go and see what's up for me today. But due to boredom, clicking to see what will happen to me is not a bad idea. Wow ~ this comment was really not meant for me! Instead it remind me of a friend of mine. Immediately I copy and paste it to her - acting as my advice.

Hoho ~ She believe it and really analyse it, thinking about moving to a new level as what the comment said...Haha, then I told her that it's meant for CANCER..and she wasn't. She then said: "Ooii"...

This horoscope thing was not meant for everyone of the same sign. I realised it long time ago. But still many people loves to read it and sometimes feel sad for any bad comments about the day. My conclusion: Don't take the comments too serious, whether it's bad or good. Just take it as an advice for the day.

So dun take it seriously, My FRIEND, Dun blame me for anything...Blame friendster!

No comments: