Sunday, March 04, 2007

Final Day of CNY

Today is the last day of CNY....

Well, This year's cny was not bad..I guess..

Did went to many people's house although don't know some of them..Haha

And Gamble along...Until today No win No lose ~ Haiz..not much luck this year I think

It was a good thing though...better than lose of course...

And, Owh.. Was sick for the week..Have Fever & Some Cough cough*

"Sick Bunny!" - One of my friend mentioned...

Luckily much much better right now...Hehe

Haven't open all my angpau yet..Going to calculate $$$ now

Haha ... bubye!

2 comments:

yoyo_ said...

you have to train yourself to become a good and qualified future accountant.

Counting the your ang pau $$$ is a good start.

L e E J i E said...

Haha, u think counting angpau is a good start? After I become a qualified accountant, I'll be counting LOTS of $$$...millions!!! Not juz angpau $$