Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WAH!! - An old Trick!

“WAH!!!” Mr. P. suddenly shouted out while pointing to a TV behind me…

I turned around and See… ehh nothing special!

I heard some sound *shup*…and I turned back over…

I felt something wet touched my hand…

The first thing I saw after I turned back over was Mr. P. sitting back down…

MUAHAHAHA ~ We burst out laughing…

Erm…Don’t understand?? Let me explain in full details…

I was in Moinam the other night (25/10/06) around 12.30 am…hanging out with the gang of friends…*after playing fireworks at the same place last time in seria*

I ordered a glass of Chocolate Milkshake…

A friend of mine, Mr. P., which was seated to the opposite,… erm left of me, was suddenly so high that he suddenly felt like tasting my drink *Without my notice*. So he figured out this trick… “WAH” thing!

Well, I fell for it, thinking that something interesting was on the TV. So I turned around.

Then, when I turned back, I only saw Mr. P. sitting down. Then I realized what happened.

Mr. P. used his straw to “taste” on my drink…when he quickly retreated, his straw touched my hand~which was holding on my straw in the glass.

He thought everyone will fell for his “WAH”~ but in fact another friend of mine, ash, Didn’t. And was watching every single move he did ~ Stand up from his seat, put the straw into my glass, take a slip, and then quickly sit back down when I was turning back. Two of my other friends were witnessing the same incident too, I think. That’s why everyone burst out laughing right after I turned back.

But, I was thinking “Why can’t he just ask me for it?” Surely I will allow him a *slip*… NO harm right!!

Then I offered him my drink, saying “If u really wants to have a slip, can just ask me!! No need to play such a funny move.” Haha, then he explained if he didn’t do so, we won’t laugh. Yeah, sure, he’s right!

He became so embarrassed when I said I was going to blog this incident...Haha!! Can’t believe I fell for such an old trick! Well, I was not the only one though…Muahahaha…

No comments: