Monday, October 23, 2006

PresentatioN !!


Well, today i did some presentation at class...

At first, i was so nervous..

kinda erm..shivering in the room before my turn..

But of course i tried to stay calm so no one noticed me...Hehe

When time passessssssss...

It's my turn!!

But suddenly i dont feel nervous or scare anymore..

Maybe because i was more confident about my presentation then..

*after my Society Lecturer Ask *Loudly* the person before me to BE CONFIDENT!! *

Hehe.. then i realised "WHY AM I SO SCARE OF" ?? since i was prepared!!

Haha..Weird! My presentation turns out fine..

The only thing is.. the teacher questions me somewhere during my presentation

Make me.. "Errrrr... i think...*blah blah blah*" juz answer anything i know!

Luckily time runs out.. and teacher ask for the next presenter..haha..

* SAVE * !!!

Haha..dont know what my next presentation will turn out to be !! Grrrr..

So many presentation!! juz like what Soo Hui said~ UNi LiFe!

2 comments:

yoyo_ said...

yealohh.. I had 3 presentations and there's another one coming up next week.

eh! at least you're better than me! I had to present in front of so many caucasians!!!

so much pressure!

L e E J i E said...

Haha.. i think presenting in front of them (caucasians) are better coz u hardly know them right..u dun have to mind whether they are laughing or not..

And can present ur fluent english skills in front of them.. shocked them off! :P