Friday, October 20, 2006

ASSignments !!!

Oh dear! Uni life is full of ASSIGNMENTS~

Ever since i first started tutorial class...

EVERY week, I have 3 fixed tutorial assignment..

...To be Finished in 3 days ~ friday, Saturday and Sunday before i go up to bandar

Cause all these qns require access to the internet...RESEARCH Work ~

I also have additional Qns from other subjects which are given alternately between weeks

Some are presentations, and some are essays (1000 words)...

And we are having exam soon..in a month time & i havent study yet

Goin to Bang my Head to the wall~ "BOOM"

ERm.. maybe i am a bit too exaggerating~

^Wont Be that stupid to Hurt my Head^

Haha~well, i have no choices but to live on..

1 comment:

yoyo_ said...

oh well, you'll get use to it sooner or later. haha!

my exams are in less that a month's time. i also haven't studied for them. haha!

sama sama laaaa