Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged Again!

By Teresa.

1 - Post these rules.
2 - Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3 - Tags should write a journal of these facts.
4 - At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named.
5 - Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged.





  • I like to watch Anime now. The first ever anime that caught my full attention was BLEACH. After that, I become more and more interested in watching anime. The next anime I liked the most is prince of tennis, which not many of my friends like 'Sad =.='

  • I was a TV-Freak. Actually I am a TV-freak now too. I can actually watch TV 24-a day, but well, can't do so. Why? Because my mom will be scolding me beside the TV. I have even try finishing a drama series of 72 Cd's in 3 days consecutive, with only 1 hour sleeping time each day. That 1 hour is to show my mom that I slept..Yeah!

  • People say that I am a quiet, shy girl. Not talking much and sit at a corner almost every time we go out. Not good, I know. So I am trying hard to change this character of mine. However, it is not easy to change ~

  • I can be an extremely lazy person. I always sleep, eat, watch TV, online and sleep during the holidays. Ignoring the piles of homework and assignments I have, and any chores that I was supposed to do. However, I will finish my assignments just right before the datelines to avoid any punishments.. Hahaha.

  • I always study last minute. My last minute means 1 day before test, and for exams, perhaps 2-3 days, depending on the amount of tiny-mini text that I need to go through. It is because I have short-term memory, as in easy to memorize things and easy to forget too. Studying weeks before is useless for me.

  • I am so-so-so bad in pronouncing English words. Perhaps my tongue is the cause of this. Or, because I didn't speak English much for the past .... years. Not only pronouncing it is bad, my English as a whole was not good either. I guess you can see from what I type. Haiz..

  • I am not good in singing, especially English songs. My voice was consider the deep-type. I can't sing those high-pitched tunes nor too-low ones. But, I do enjoy singing myself when no one is around so won't cause any noise pollution.. Hehehe ~

  • I enjoy traveling, although I only went to KL and Singapore once. I wanted to go again, hopefully sometimes soon. Other than these two countries, I wanted to visit Canada. That's a place I always wanted to go since young. I wanted to play SNOW!!!



I Tag:



Sharon Chan

Soo Hui

Therese

Pee -Teer

RuBin

AFiq

Ril

Seng Kheng

No comments: