Saturday, October 13, 2007

Monkey Incidence

‘BLANG…’ a loud sound I heard as I enter the hostel’s kitchen on wednesday.

I thought someone dropped the frying pan on the floor. When I take a good look, a ‘MONKEY’ was looking at me. It immediately went out the window through a small gap and stayed behind the window. I was still stunned by the flexibility of the monkey as the gap in the windows was really small.

When I gained back consciousness, the monkey was still looking at me behind the window with a Fierce Look. I think it was trying to scare me off. It tried to come back into the kitchen. I quickly hit onto anything beside me, and showed it my fierce look…I forgot what I showed already…

I went to close the gap of the window. But the monkey went back a little, looked a bit of furious… Then it wanted to come back... “I think it was clever to know that the window can be opened by pushing it aside – as it was not locked”

That time, I was nervous, I tried to lock it but the lock was rotten and hard to fit in. I hold on to the window so it can’t push it. Finally, I locked the window and it climbed away…

Now that I think back, I found it funny… the monkey was quite big and stared fiercely at me, showing its teeth to scare me off... But I scared it off instead. HAHAHA!

No comments: