Friday, June 15, 2007

New haircut

My friends have been urging me to have a new hair cut - a new pattern before the holidays...

And I always delayed and delayed.... with the reason --> 'LAZY'

I was asked to appear different for these few days before they saw me again...

So finally...

Today I went for a new haircut...

Choose Choose the pattern but nothing was what I like

So I read through a magazine and the hairdresser said a pattern looks nice

BUT wasn't suitable for my hair..cause my hair too straight..

Still, I chosen that hairstyle.. Haha... and it turns out different from what the magazine shows

Looking in the mirror..Obviously it looks 'almost' the same as my old one.. Only a little shorter...Haha!

Surely kena 'Lecture' by my friends after they see me in the next few days... =.='

No comments: