Tuesday, June 26, 2007

23rd June 2007 night

First of all, I would like to thank all those friends that have greet me on my b'day and did all those touching and fun activities for the night! I really enjoy myself that night, although I got real drunk in the end...My first time *DRUNK*!!!!

A surprise party was held for my b'day on that night, I was been 'decorated' nicely by my friend. Thank you, Sharon C. and Therese! And Thanks to Kim Fui and Teresa for the dress! Then, I was blind-folded to Ryan house. But, I already know that I was going to be taken there...

Then, I was asked to drink two cups of 'drink', obviously with some wine in it. Then, Someone dance with me. Kim Fui and Peter were the one I can remember dancing with.

Played drinking game after that, and I drank few times in a row. Terrible! But fun...Hahaha!
However, I managed to 'not-get-Drunk' after the game. Taking care of some friends and send some friends back....Then.... *FALLS*..... I got Drunk!

I totally don't remember much of anything that I said and Did when I got Drunk. Just remember some part where I keep saying 'Sorry' to my friends and especially to Sharon Y., Daryl, Peter and Therese. Because I know they were the one taking care of me...

I still remember when I get back home that morning around 5am, sitting alone at the stairs, can barely move because of dizzinesss...My brother come down. Seeing me so drunk and falling down to the floor, he picked me up and bring me back to my room - just before my mom wakes up! SO lucky! Thanks Ah Lungz Ko-ko!

I can't sleep that morning, thinking of all the things that happened that night. I sent messages to those that I feel thankful of. When I wake up later on, I found some bruises on my hand, leg and forehead. Dizziness continuess......

No comments: