Thursday, January 18, 2007

F i r s t W e e k

I have just passed my first week of the semester (As Saturday is a holiday.. Yeah!)

I will be having no classes on wednesday This semester...

But But But, so Unfortunately I got classes on SATurday! ARrr...

Have to go all the way up on saturday morning and attend lectures...

However, I feel like this semester is much more relax than the previous one...

Perhaps, because the previous one was the First time I attend class as a UNI student...Haha

Time was easy going this week, but surely it will get more harder next week...Haiz ~

Anywayz, Chinese New Year is near ~

Have been shopping around Bandar, the mall, for new clothes and shoes...

But, too bad, didnt bought any nice nice ones yet...

Hope to find some SOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.