Saturday, January 13, 2007

C L e a n i n g

Uni Starting soon... In around ermm... 38 Hours~

I went to clean up my hostel room this afternoon...

(Of course , most cleaning wasn't done by me, but my mom~ Hehee!)

And Put all my stuffs there, so that I don't have to carry on monday...

Quite dirty it has become...

The room has been empty for...around 43 days..ermm..6 weeeeeks ~

Saw a BIG Lizard while cleaning... Size that I never see in my house.. Eeee

Somebody will be screaming if she saw one...*HAHA*

Oohh~ UBD starting so soon...

But, didn't have the mood to wake up EARLY in the morning, dress up and go to lessons YET!

Oh Dear!

2 comments:

yoyo_ said...

live with it...buahahha! yoohoo i'm still in holidayy inn!

L e E J i E said...

Bleh Bleh!! Your holiday will be over in 6 weeks though...Hoho!