Saturday, November 18, 2006

The First time We Met

I think back to the times we first met…

Teresa: I think we were in primary 5 when we first met; at Ms. Ng tuition place. That’s the only time I remember seeing u first time. I hardly remember what did we talk about that time. But there’s one thing I remember: I always *Cubit* your legs with my legs. Haha. Don’t be mad, because you are sitting just right in front of me and I felt so bored that time. I also *Cubit* Vivian’s as she sat just beside you most of the time. Hehe. I remember you two moving both legs away when I was trying to do so, but still can’t avoid me. HAHAHA. And one time Ms. Ng even caught me doing so, but didnt scold me, just continue teaching. Haha.

Therese, Ru Bin, Seng Kheng: Erm, didn’t quite remember how i first meet u guys but I am 100% sure we met in kindergaten or Primary level in Chung Hua Middle School. I was way~ too young to remember how I met u guys. Unless I had VERY VERY good memory, maybe I can remember the details. But too bad I didn’t. :P

Sharon C.: I remember very clearly I met u in kindergarten in Chung Hua. We were best friends ever since that time, I think. Split into different class in primary 2 and We used to give letters or may I just call them ‘Papers’. Haha. The content was so funny I can’t mention it out here.

Shahril, Peter: Forget how I meet u guys too. But I think it was after SMSA last year, after I hang out with the gangs. Think I heard about Peter’s name before from the others earlier but never get to see him in person until last year. As for Shahril, I think I knew him only early this year around chinese new year. Hmm...

Soo Hui: Oh ~ I remember clearly how I meet this girl here. She approached me early in the morning, I think, first day of Form 6 in SMSA. We were in Art room waiting for Ms. Emisa. Erm..I Guess so. Then, she came and introduce herself to me. “Hi, I am Soo hui” she said. I replied by saying my own name. Nice to meet you and so on… Then she said: “You look so familiar, like I saw u before.” I agreed. I also have the same feelings that I met her before although didn’t quite remember how and when. Then, we are good friends after that. I remembered well because hardly could someone approached me like this *unexpectedly*. :P

Michelle, Hazwan: Think we first met in SMSA. Forget how but should be in GP class for Michelle and in Biz class for Hazwan. Michelle: Think we first talk when we were in group discussion for GP. Found that u know a lot about global issues. Hardly hardly talk to hazwan in biz class cause he sat so far away and wasn’t close to him that time.

No comments: