Saturday, November 18, 2006

FEAR!

Want to know what’s my fear? Here’s the official name and explanations for some of them:

Agliophobia - Fear of pain > Not quite, unless surgery type. Sure I will afraid.

Aichmophobia - Fear of needles or pointed objects > I hate to get injection. Scare the needle will break. Aahh~

Acrophobia - Fear of heights > Erm…*a bit* only…Only if I was to look down from 100-storey high building.

Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders > I dislikes their long hairy legs and always jumping around…Hit Hit!

Atomosophobia - Fear of atomic explosions > Erm, who aren’t right? Of course if the person don’t fear death.

Cryophobia - Fear of extreme cold, ice or frost > I prefer Warm and Hot.

Dentophobia - Fear of dentists > I hate going to dentist. They always pull out my tooth and drill drill drill. Bad dentist!!

Entomophobia - Fear of insects > Especially those Bugs flying around my head…So wanted to kill them.

Glossophobia - Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak > Remind me of my presentation!

Pocrescophobia - Fear of gaining weight (Obesophobia) > Don’t want to gain more weight :S

Phalacrophobia - Fear of becoming bald > I think this fear is more to a guy, right? But still, FEAR!

Snakephobia - Fear of snakes (Ophidiophobia) > Eee… Their skin so dry and their tongue so Long long… yuck!

Wiccaphobia - Fear of witches and witchcraft > Erm, maybe because I watched too many movies! Casting spells and curses!


Any of these are your fears????

I know Tez Fears this: Heliophobia - Fear of the sun >.<

And Therese Fears this: Hemophobia or Hemaphobia or Hematophobia - Fear of blood.

Want to know more, can go to this website: http://www.phobialist.com/

No comments: