Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy NEW Year 2009!

Happy New Year 2009!

This is the first time I spend New Year oversea, in KK.
And particularly in a Club - 'Cocoon'! It was ok, but the environment is smoky, causing my eye to ache.

I went KK for 5 days, 31 December to 5 January 2009. It was a fun trip, created LOTS of hilarious memories. For these 5 days, I went to 3 clubs, a KTV and 2 Islands. Among the 3 clubs, Razz Ma Tazz was the best. The K-Box is luxurious too. I can remember the name - Strawberry! Looks bad outside, but cool inside.

I went to Sapi Island and Manukan Island in KK. The weather was hot Hot HOT! Good thing got sun block. We went for para-sailing and banana boat. They are fun! But I get a bruise from the banana boat. Didnt have much time for snorkelling though, and didnt see much fishes.

WE did quite a lot of stuffs. And I think there was not enough time to shop. Hope we can extend the holiday. LOL : P Too bad I didnt take much pictures.

Uni is starting in a week time. Owhhh ~ So SaD!

No comments: