Wednesday, April 02, 2008

RBA - There I went!


I went to RBA last Friday. Not a bad one, just that the presenter was so ‘long-gas’, Haha.
The most interesting part and the only FUN part is that I get to enter the stimulator, ‘drive’ an airplane (Sort of).. Soooo Cool!


I get the one-in-a-lifetime experience of piloting – although a fake one. I think Labuan during the flying (told by the engineer there).


Always fly too low or too high and nearly crash too – then the plane sets off certain alarm warning about off-course flying.. Hahaha..


The employees there are friendly, we kept on taking photos and carelessly fly around, and she just smiled. I even met the pilots including the captain, funny guys they were!


Overall, it’s a remarkable trip, which I would never experience again unless I become a ‘Pilot’, which is extremely impossible.


No comments: