Saturday, January 12, 2008

Holiday gone

Pheww~ Holiday has passed by so fast...Uni will start next week..I am going to miss my holidays.. haha

I went to KK last sunday, for four days. It was FUN, really fun. I bought a lot of clothes, not only for myself but my family too. I even went to Pulau Manukan snorkeling and played the Banana Boat. But the bad thing is I drank a lot of salt water causing a sore throat. Also also, I got sunburn on the upper part of both my arms. The skin is now peeling off, so disgusting...

It was a fun trip and a sick one too. Got fever and some vomiting after coming back from the Island. However, I would like to go there again. Next time I'll put a lot of sunblock!!!!

Pictures of the KK trip will be in the next post (*Hehe lazy to transfer from camera now*)

No comments: