Sunday, August 05, 2007

Uni starts tomorrow

Yesterday was a tiring day. I went to my hostel and move everything to my new room for the next two semesters. Why tiring? --> It's at 3rd floor, which means I have to climb all the way up every time.

I also taken my laptop for repair. It's kinda lagging.. or VERY lagging..The man said it's because the RAM is too small. So I increase it by 1 GB.. making it 1.5 GB. Should be much faster kua... I am quite an idiot in computers ---- "Ahhhh..." O.0

Gonna increase my knowledge in that field... *Yes Yes*

Tomorrow is the first day of the new semester. Holiday has ended. SAD! But hopefully this semester can be easy to pass, as in finishing it in a blink before I can realize it. Hahaha.. DayDream *~*

I was asked to turn in earlier tonight, but I was thinking... Even if I turn in early, I can't sleep too *What for then!* So I shall enjoy the night with TV. Hahaha!

No comments: